Who do you serve?
- We serve youth ages 6-24 and their families.
Is Haven House Services a House?
- Haven House Services provides a wide range of services for Wake County youth that are delivered through our physical sites, as well as in the homes and communities where youth live. One of those programs is Wrenn House, a crisis shelter that provides short term intervention for youth who are in crisis and/or for families in need of respite. Haven House Services no longer offers group home services.
What are the Services that you provide?
- Haven House Services provides support to youth and their families demonstrating needs in the following areas: Youth in Crisis, Crisis and Homeless Services, Court Involved Youth, Youth with Challenging behavior and Family Issues, and Gang-Involved youth.
How can I/my company get involved?
- Haven House Programs greatly benefit from the ongoing support of the community through the receipt of donations. To find out more about volunteering opportunities and the agency’s donation wish list, please refer to the Volunteer Page.
Can my son or daughter get involved with your programs through volunteering?
- YES! Haven House Services frequently welcomes school service clubs and other community youth groups, to participate in organized project opportunities. Please contact us for more information on upcoming projects and/or needs.
Where are you located?
- Haven House Services’ main office houses both administration, as well as the Second Round Boxing Program and Restitution and Community Service Programs and is physically located at 600 W. Cabarrus Street Raleigh NC. Wrenn House is located at 908 W. Morgan St. Raleigh NC.
Where do we get our Funding?
- Haven House Services is a 501(c) 3 organization whose programs are supported by diverse funding, including the following: donations, fundraising, foundations, and government grants/contracts.
What is Safe Place, how does it relate to Haven House Services?
- Safe Place is a National organization. Safe Place signs are at designated “safe” locations across the country, letting young people know they can go to any Safe Place site and be connected to a nearby shelter. Wrenn House is the shelter that will receive youth who go for help at any of the 195 Safe Place sites in Wake County.
- Absolutely! All of our programs support youth and their families who identify with the LGBT community.
What is the cost for services at Haven House Services?
- Please visit the individual program links for information on costs.
How do I make a referral?
- To make a referral, please download the referral application from this website, complete it and submit it to us either by fax, mail or in person delivery. Referrals can also be accepted over the phone.
Do your programs provide transportation?
- Some programs at Haven House Services may be able to help youth and families address transportation barriers. Please contact the individual program you are interested in for more information.
Do you work with Spanish Speaking families?
- All programs at Haven House Services have the capacity to work with Spanish speaking youth and their families.
What ages does Haven House Services work with?
- Please visit the individual program links on our website for information on age requirements for program participation.