Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with Haven House Services! Please read on to see if you think we would be a good fit:
- Volunteer hours are primarily available weekdays between 8:30am and 4:00pm with occasional opportunities for special events
- At this time, we are unable to provide court-ordered community service opportunities for individuals over 18
Here are some ways to help:
- General office assistance: data entry, mailing help, flyer creation
- Food Pantry Support: supplementing non-perishable food by bringing fresh foods (fruits/vegetables, dairy products, etc.) to our facility for distribution
- Organization: Organizing clothes and donations for our youth and families in need
- Assistance with fundraising, special events or grant writing
- Handyman assistance: general repairs and facilities improvements; must be 18 or older.
- Yard Maintenance Volunteer: grounds maintenance at Wrenn House. Duties include mowing a small area of lawn, raking leaves, trimming, etc. Schedule can be determined with Wrenn House staff. Must be at least 18 years old and have transportation to and from work site.
These are just examples, so if you are interested in something else, let us know!
If you are a current volunteer looking to log their volunteer hours, click here.
If you are looking to volunteer on a one-time or limited basis, you can help by:
- Organizing clothes and storage space at our facilities
- Landscaping at our facilities. Anything from pulling weeds to trimming hedges and general yard maintenance is appreciated!
- Bringing lunch on Saturdays for approximately 30 youth performing community service work
- Coordinating a healthy snacks drive by collecting items such as fruit cups, granola bars, individually wrapped packages of crackers, pretzels, etc.
Receive volunteer opportunities by email!
If you would like to be added to our email list, please send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Interest Form
If you are interested in volunteering with Haven House Services please submit this online volunteer interest form and our Volunteer Coordinator will get back in touch with you shortly! Thank you.