Youth Career Options helps youth ages 16-17 who are juvenile court-involved identify promising career paths & become job ready.
The program helps youth:
- Identify strengths and career interests through career assessment and testing
- Build soft skills needed for job readiness and success through career-focused mentoring sessions
- Develop a plan to help youth reach their career goals with an Individualized Career Plan
- Connect to employment-related opportunities with the help of our Youth Employment Navigator
Who can nominate a youth for this program?
- DJJ/Court Counselors
- Teen Court
- Alliance Wake Teen Diversion