Note: All virtual meetings will be conducted using Teams. All in person events will be held at Haven House Services’ main office: 1008 Bullard Court, Raleigh, 27615
We encourage all volunteers, both new and returning, to attend one of our 50 Hours of Giving trainings. These 20 minute trainings will walk you through how to use your personal fundraising page, answer any questions you have about how to use your share kit, and learn more about how to be a successful fundraiser.
- Tuesday 9/26, 8:30am (virtual)
- Tuesday 9/26, Noon (virtual)
- Tuesday 9/26, 4:30pm (virtual)
- Wednesday 9/27, 9am (virtual)
- Wednesday 9/27, Noon (in person)
- Wednesday 9/27, 7pm (virtual)
- If you are unable to attend any of these trainings, we will provide you with a recording of the first event.
VOLUNTEER THANK YOU AND NETWORKING EVENTS
We are holding two drop-in events to say thank you to all of our volunteers, give facility tours, and provide opportunities for networking and community building. We encourage you to bring your laptop and stick around for a little while to send out your campaign emails as well.
- Tuesday, 10/3, 8-9am – volunteer breakfast
- Wednesday, 10/4, 12-1pm – volunteer lunch