Our youth need more champions. Below are a few ways you can support Haven House. If you have other ideas, please contact us – we would love to hear from you!
- Make a Donation: You can make a one-time gift or become an ongoing sustainer of our programs by making a monthly donation. Donate online today or mail your donation to Haven House, 600 W Cabarrus Street, Raleigh, NC 27603. Haven House Services is a 501c3 organization so donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Want to see what your gift can do? Check out our impact chart below.
- Volunteering: There are many ways you can make a difference. We offering volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups. Opportunities and various volunteer programs provide direct assistance or support for our youth and their families. Ready to volunteer? Contact Libby Stephens, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click here for more information on individual volunteering.
- Organize a drive! Help us fill one of our pressing needs by donating items or organizing a drive at your work or with your civic group or faith-based community! Questions? Contact Libby Stephens, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Host a fundraiser for us! We would love to help you organizer your own fundraiser (individual or group) to benefit Haven House Services. Contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Become a sponsor of our annual cornhole tournament: Battle of the Bags or Cheers! An Evening of Impact Dinner in May 2020. For more information about these events and available sponsorship opportunities, check out http://www.havenhousenc.org/events.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Haven House Services!