There are many ways you can make a difference in the life of youth in need right here in our community. Here are just a few ways you can help:
- Make a Donation to our Year-End Holiday Campaign. Our goal is to raise $25,000 to help youth who are homeless or in-crisis this holiday season. You can make a one-time gift or become an ongoing sustainer of our programs by making a monthly donation. Click here to make a donation today. Haven House Services is a 501c3 organization so donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Become a sponsor of our annual cornhole tournament: Battle of the Bags (Date TBD in May 2018). Sponsorships start at just $250. Contact Shannon at email@example.com for more information.
- Purchase an Item Off our Wish List. Help us fill one of our pressing needs by donating one or more items off of our current wish list. Or organize a drive at your work or with your civic group or faith-based community! Questions? Contact Libby Stephens, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a fundraiser for us! We would love to help you organizer your own fundraiser (individual or group) to benefit Haven House Services. Contact Shannon at email@example.com to discuss.
- Volunteer! Do you have time and talents you could offer us? Click here to learn more about individual volunteer opportunities. Looking to organize a group volunteer activity? Click here.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Haven House Services!