- Make a Donation to our Year-End Holiday Campaign. Our goal is to raise $45,000 to help youth who are experiencing homelessness or in-crisis this holiday season. You can make a one-time gift or become an ongoing sustainer of our programs by making a monthly donation. Click here to make a donation today. Haven House Services is a 501c3 organization so donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Holiday Volunteering: There are two ways you can make a difference this holiday. We are offering an Adopt a Family program and a Holiday Store for Youth. Both programs provide gifts and supplies for our youth and their families. Click here for more information on what’s needed. Ready to volunteer? Contact Libby Stephens, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase an item off our Wish List. Help us fill one of our pressing needs by donating one or more items off of our current wish list. Or organize a drive at your work or with your civic group or faith-based community! Questions? Contact Libby Stephens, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Host a fundraiser for us! We would love to help you organizer your own fundraiser (individual or group) to benefit Haven House Services. Contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Volunteer! Do you have time and talents you could offer us? Click here to learn more about individual volunteer opportunities. Looking to organize a group volunteer activity? Click here.
- Become a sponsor of our annual cornhole tournament: Battle of the Bags (Date TBD in May 2019). Sponsorships start at just $250. Contact Shannon at email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Haven House Services!