Below you will find any current employment opportunities at Haven House Services. To apply, you can fill out the application form on the page with the detailed job description. Alternatively, you can email your cover letter, resume and what position you are interested in to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in interning at Haven House Services? Check our our internship information.
Haven House Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Haven House Services Benefits is proud to offer the following competitive benefits:
- Medical Coverage
- Health (100% employer paid option-Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement with traditional buy up option)
- Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care)
- Dental (voluntary)
- Vision (voluntary)
- Teladoc (telephonic and online medical services, 100% employer paid)
- Long term and short term disability (100% employer paid)
- Life and AD&D insurance (basic employer paid and voluntary)
- Group Coverage-Accident and Critical Illness (voluntary)
- 401k Retirement Plan (Haven House Services provides 100% match to contributions up 6%)
- Paid time off based on length of service
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time (3 hours a quarter)